Friday, January 9, 2015

intentions for 2015

Keep love in my heart.
Get out of debt (thus, try saving money instead of spending it).
Do some scrapbooking.
Blog daily.

That's it, really. And a few actions I'd love to take (come to think of it, they might be connected to my main intentions, but then, they might not):

clean and declutter the house (plus get some curtains, chairs, cups and candles). 
sell craft supplies that I don't need (and other things that we don't need).
learn tea ways.
connect with those I love on a deeper level (pay real attention to my kids; see my friends more often and send letters, parcels or emails if I can't).
eat real food (three times a day, no snacks), exercise (really?), go to bed and wake up early 
improve my skills in photography. design. and writing.

And this is how I want to change:

be full of love.
be grateful.
be calm.
be brave.
be joyful.

She is clothed in strength and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the future.
Proverbs 31:25

I wish that was said about me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment