Thursday, April 2, 2015

reflections in the album


I was thinking on the ways of adding my monthly reflections to my One Little Word album, and here's what I came up with.



In the end of every month I write a long blog post on how I'm doing with my 2015 intentions. Instead of printing it out and sticking into the album I decided to choose the most important things that I've accomplished and write them out on a little reflections card. I write in Russian, but they look like this:

debt:  hooray! eliminated
scrap: 5 layouts and signed up for OLW
home: decluttered the balcony and gave away all the stuff we didn't need
photography: reading "Beyond Portraiture" by Brian Peterson













Thus, I only see the things I've accomplished and it makes me smile and want to do more.

And how are you adding your reflections to your albums?

No comments:

Post a Comment